Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Week 26: Thankful

On Thanksgiving Eve the Dye conglomerate is feeling sappy and truly, truly thankful.  So here goes my list (I LOVE LISTS)  of things we are thankful for!

1.  A great report from Dr. D last week about Baby Boy B (John Henry "Hank").  She said that it looks like my placenta is basically 'auto-correcting' itself the further along I get.  She said she's not worried about him anymore, as long as he keeps up with the growth!  Praise God!  We are so thankful for your prayers and positive thoughts.

2.  I don't have ANY doctors appointments this week! How crazy is that!?!

3.  I passed my glucose test! What, WHAT! Somebody pass the pumpkin pie!

4.  The generosity of our friends, family and co-workers through the showers and through donations of clothes, diapers, things for the nursery, and everything else these babies could need! It has truly humbled us to think how many people love these triplets already!

5.  I get 5 days off from school for some much needed cleaning, nesting and rest.

6.  I am still cooking 3 little babies!

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone! We love you all!
Week 26 and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment