Sunday, December 6, 2015

Week 28: Mini-van Mom? and Name Announcements!

It was a hard week this week battling sickness, exhaustion, etc...BUT we made it.  All in one piece, and moving forward to the next week of life!

We are back to weekly visits with Dr. D.  Baby boy B's cord is back to skipping a few beats and that just needs to be monitored.  Good news though! He grew!!! They all grew!! (and boy do I know it).

And here are the stats as of now:

Baby A: 2 lb 5 oz
Baby B: 1 lb 13 oz
Baby C: 2 lb 4 oz

Keep praying for our boy B to keep growing and putting on the pounds. Even though he is small, he is mighty! He is the constant wiggle worm in my belly!

My surprised face to see how big my belly is!
  Pray that I can keep them all cooking as long as possible, and I can keep working as long as possible! At this point I'm honestly just trying to make it to Christmas break in 2 weeks without falling asleep somewhere of consequence (I think I can, I think I can).

Now to put some names to those sweet adorable letters they were assigned!

Baby A = Magnolia "Maggie"  Frioux Dye
-An homage to our time in New Orleans (magnolia trees are just special to me) and Trav's Cajun ancestry.  Frioux is his grandmother's maiden name.  PLUS: Maggie is the name of my sweet roommate and dear friend from college!

Baby B = John Henry "Hank" Dye
-John Henry was Trav's Grandaddy's name and Hank is my father's middle name

Baby C = Sawyer Crase Dye
-Sawyer ('cuz it's a kick butt name) and Crase is my maiden name

SO there you have it, the roll call of the Dye clan and the reasons behind their names.

______________________________________________________

This weekend we also ventured further into the uncharted parenthood of triplets...

The Stang had to go.


My first and only car I've ever driven.  I might have teared up   been a little emotional, but I was ready for a change.  I didn't really ever anticipate being a mini-van mom.  I'd always envisioned a cute little SUV yah know...BUT life leads you some crazy places!  Travis really did a great job finding and researching what would be great for our family (and budget) and I have to say he did a great job! I'm liking the new wheels!

I present to you, for your viewing pleasure THE SWAGGER WAGON!
Shout out to the Carmax peeps for being well just AWESOME!

Thanks for everyone's support, love and prayers. We love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I saw the Mustang in your driveway and thought... That needs to be replaced REAL soon... And you did. You will get use to sitting up higher. Enjoy... You'll probably be driving a mini due the next 10+ years😍

    ReplyDelete