Wednesday, December 30, 2015

The Trips are Famous/Great Expectations

This week/ weekend has been an absolute whirlwind. I apologize for my updates every other day saying the date of their arrival has changed...promise it wasn't my doing!

The final date that has been landed on is back to the original post of Tuesday, January 5 (unless of course I go in tomorrow and Dr. D says they need out NOW).

Me and T will get to the hospital at 5:30 am Tuesday to check in...so early! The surgery is set for 7:30, and then we will have babies. I have no real expectations past the point of the surgeons will take all my insides out, show me my babies briefly and then whisk everyone off to the NICU. T is going to be in tow with our three munchkins and I'll be getting put back together (in my mind it's something like when the Scarecrow in the Wizard of OZ gets all his stuffing put back in).

They have told me it will take about 4 hours for me to be well enough to go see them (I have to be able to sit up in a wheelchair). That's about all I know/am expecting/ am scared for/am looking forward to.  I am quickly running out of real estate for these three kids, and I am quickly getting tired of being a punching bag for them! 

Also, Cathy Dyson of the Free Lance Star (our local paper) did a really cool article on the triplets. Here is a link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment