Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Happy Suppos-tuh Birthday

Hank, Sawyer and Maggie

It's hard to believe that February 29th was these kids due date. They've been here for two whole months now and weren't even supposed to be out of my belly yet. But I tell you what, these kids are scrappy, and hungry...geez they are eating me out of house and home (actually just eating all of my calories...which I'm totally cool with...I'm just SO HUNGRY!) I digress.

For their two month celebration we went to the doctor and got their first shots!!! YAY! Not yay...I cried more than they did thank goodness, and so far so good with no fevers or extreme grumpiness. 

Here is the official weigh in!

Maggie 
20 and1/4 inches
6lb 11oz

John Henry 
18 and 1/4 inches
5lb 8oz


Sawyer 
19 inches
6lb 3oz

The doctor said they are gaining so well we don't have to go in until 4 months! Awesome! Even better news is that Sawyer's suspected hernia is gone! God is so good! Thank you for your prayers!

So now we are just hanging out, going a little stir crazy...but it's hard to go stir crazy when you're so busy/tired.  I can say motherhood thus far has been a challenging, messy, lovely blend of all things good and bad. So on that note here are some more pictures of the most adorable children in the world (I'm very biased!)






No comments:

Post a Comment