Thursday, August 13, 2015

Me, Myself and Leslie Knope

Those that know me, know I have a serious obsession with all things Parks and Rec.  For those of you that haven't watched Parks and Rec...I'm sorry and you should rectify that promptly.  Anywho, Leslie Knope is the main character and she and I share much more than I ever thought. It has become so apparent that I wanted to share my top five reasons why Leslie Knope and I are the same person have many things in common.

1.  We are both having spontaneous, natural triplets.
The episode that she learns this in is aptly called 1 in 8,000 (the odds in which this crazy little phenomenon happens) and her outlook was a little more positive than mine. Mine was more of a "holy crap" moment, BUT I mean I'm excited now.












2. We are efficient in both baby making and life.





She runs the parks department in Pawnee, I run English as a Second Language Programs and by god we do it with pizazz, a passion and efficiency if I do say so myself!  And hey, I don't know about her, but I got all of my offspring checked off the list in one swoop.




















3.  Our facial expressions are killer.

Just watch us sometime. Nuff said.








4.  We both have an obscene love for all breakfast foods (especially waffles).
It's so good. Especially the syrup. Just give me the syrup. I have a problem.























5.  Miniature horses are easily our favorite animals.
Little Sebastian was loved and cherished by Leslie.  All other mini-horses are loved and cherished by yours truly.
(I've also realized I have no pictures of myself and a mini-horse...problem)





Thanks for reading my silly post, an update on the latest Dr's visit(s) is coming this weekend! 
*Also sorry for the formatting issues...I'm hoping you still get the gist**


No comments:

Post a Comment